Monday, June 14, 2010

One man Show

Due to some unforeseen circumstances, Immortal Tattoos (Singapore) will be now be solely ran by Diamond Fangs (Kugan). All agents or employees, working on behalf of Immortal Tattoos (Singapore), will no longer will be part of it. A law suit will be filed against canvases, models, and all other participating parties who did not fulfill assignments arranged by Immortal Tattoos (Singapore).

Reason of doing so is that I made some losses from Canvases and models came up with excuses and left with unfinished work to complete my event on time. Model ambassadors revealed trade secrets to 3rd party which jeopardizes my future projects.

From now on, as of June 14th 2010, all future or on going projects will be handle strictly by me, Diamond Fangs (Kugan).

All present and future models and canvases will ONLY interact directly with me...

Add me on MSN : Diamond_Fangs@hotmail.com or email Immortal_Tattoos@mail.com for any questions.

PLS NOTE :

Those canvases or models who got inked by me and came up with excuses, please be advised you were given more than enough time to settle whatever you have to.

I will publicly announce your names through any necessary media if you still fail to fulfill your assignments or settle your payments after receiving this message.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused but I think you ( irresponsible canvases and models) have caused more inconvenience.


Thank You.

Owner/Tattoo Artist
Immortal Tattoos (Singapore)

-Diamond Fangs-
http://immortal-tattoos.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment