Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Scott's Cross Country Road Trip

That was a great trip. It took about 40 days, almost 7000 miles, 40 video tapes and 1000 digital photos. I stopped at 30 tattoo shops and 2 conventions and visited over 100 artists.

I had a great time visiting with everyone and I got to see some awsome tattoos being done. Everyone I met was very nice, I was hooked up at most every stop along the way.
A lot of the times I stayed with the Artist at thier homes,seeing how they live and do what they do on a daily basis.

It was a great learning experience for me, I got a new insight into this crazy world we call Tattoo.

I'll be posting more soon. Check back.

Have you ordered your DVDs yet?

If your a shop owner, I have a special gift for you. Send me an email and I'll send it to you. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment