Monday, July 2, 2007

Zombies

Good morning, readers!
This weekend I saw an amazingly terrible tattoo that I just have to tell you about. I didn't have a camera on me so I couldn't take a picture, but I wish I had. I couldn't decipher the whole thing, but it was a line of text running all the way across a woman's back, and it said:
(something) (something) BITCHEZ NIGGAZ (something) (something).
I wish I knew what the other four words were, but they were covered up by tank top straps and the tattoo was so badly done that the text wasn't clear at all.
Anyway, if anyone in NYC has seen this tattoo before, or has any insight into what it might say, please let me know!

This morning's theme is ZOMBIES. Zombies are awesome and I love them, but rotting flesh could possibly be one of the hardest things to tattoo.
This one goes out to Joshua.

I know zombies are supposed to look wonky and ugly, but this one just looks bad. Especially the hair.


Guy getting grabbed by a zombie, everything looking totally out of whack


At first glance this doesn't look so terrible, but then look at the eyes and how off they are.


Dawn Of The Dead tattoo. Ugh.


Then, there are the Night Of The Living Dead tattoos. I could post waaaay more bad ones (and a couple good ones), but here are a few variations on the same theme.


No comments:

Post a Comment